Job advertisement Sales Manager Online
Dialogue Social Enterprise GmbH (DSE) is a globally operating, leading social enterprise. It develops and promotes experience-based exhibitions and workshops that address and overcome biases and stereotypes and foster understanding, diversity and inclusion. For 32 years these exhibitions, DIALOGUE IN THE DARK®, DIALOGUE IN SILENCE®, DIALOGUE WITH TIME®, have contributed to the inclusion of people with disabilities and elderly. Already over 8 million have visited a Dialogue exhibition or participated in a Dialogue workshop, reflected on their views towards minorities and shifted their mind and behaviour accordingly. Over 8’000 professional opportunities for people with disabilities as guides, moderators or experts on their own cause have been created as a result.
Inspired by the challenges of a post-Covid world we have translated our proven Dialogue-approach into an offering of online-workshops to motivate and enable inclusion. This is an answer to the growing demand among companies for professional development solutions around the topic of Diversity and Inclusion, that can be accessed online. Our new online offerings have already been successfully piloted with national and international companies from different industries and thereby proven their market’s interest and need.
For the successful positioning, marketing, and sale of our online workshops we are now looking for a
Sales Manager Online (m/f/d, 70-100%)
- As Sales Manager Online you are responsible for the marketing and sales of our online products and services and the connected business targets.
- You reach out to potential customers, individually or through campaigns and strategic partnerships, provide customized offers, lead negotiations and bring them to a successful close.
- Together with our online-team you ensure a rewarding customer experience, become our customers’ trusted go-to-person and establish an active, long-term customer relationship.
- You analyse relevant markets, competitors and customer segments and identify changes and opportunities through new online formats and how to access them.
- You understand customer needs, leverage them for market segmentation and define segment-specific sales strategies and communication.
- Through your experience and customer feedback you become a key partner for our R&D team and driver for customer-centric innovation and product development.
- With your success you are building and growing a sales team and with it our online business in the long-term.
- Experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the online space
- Experience in building and managing customer relationships with mid-sized and large companies
- Sales experience in the areas of professional education and development, HR-solutions, workshops and seminars or other relevant industries
- Strong negotiation and communication skills and a track record of successful deal closure
- Proficient in German and also English at negotiation level
- Highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial, structured, solution- and end product focused work-style
- Creative, flexible and resilient
- Strong social competence and team working mentality and a high affinity to diversity and inclusion of people with disability
- Work on a highly relevant and rewarding societal priority at the interface between the private and social sector
- A diverse and vibrant work environment and a highly motivated team at one of Germany’s leading social enterprises
- Space and opportunity for initiative, own ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and self-guided work in collaboration with leading national and international companies
- A rewarding experience of contributing to the reduction of social injustice und the empowerment of marginalised people to their full potential
- Professional development and the opportunity for real thought leadership in Diversity and Inclusion
- A choice of work location and an office in Hamburg’s historic Speicherstadt
- Flexible work arrangements and a market-based compensation
You have a passion for Diversity and Inclusion? You understand its significance for societal prosperity as well as organizational success? Delivering needs-based solutions is as much part of your professional DNA as their constant improvement? You know, that market leadership and social impact are not contradictive at all? Then we would love to receive your application by email at katharina.hofmann(at)dialogue-se.com. People with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
We look forward to meeting you!