Career in Dialogue
Do you want to give your life and career a new meaning?
We are one of the world’s leading social enterprises, interacting with key players and organizations in the field of social entrepreneurship.
We offer you to gain new skills and insights by working with an international, dynamic and diverse team in the areas of:
- Exhibition Research & Development
- Business Development Marketing & Communication
- Exhibition Conceptualization & Design
Currently we are looking for
- An Operation Manager (m/f/d) (job description as pdf)
- A Moderator in the Dark (m/f/d) (German language) (German job description as pdf)
- A Communicator (m/f/d) (German language) (German job description as pdf)
- A Business Development - and Sales Manager (m/f/d) (job description as pdf)
- PwDs as Inclusionists (job description as pdf) (m/f/d) for our Dialogue for Inclusion Workshops
Interested? We will be happy to get to know you.
Contact us via info(at)dialogue-se.com
OPEN A DIALOGUE EXHIBITION?
Are you an existing museum, exhibitor, entrepreneur or just starting out and are keen to get involved in the business for social good? If Yes, Dialogue Exhibitions provide an exciting, successful and sustainable business opportunity. It’s one of the most successful social business phenomena with 30 years of strong track record and over 23 global partners. Learn more about how you could become part of this journey today.